Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Fun!

Easter weekend, my parents came down to spend some time with Drew and I. We had so much fun! It was nice to get to see them and spend some time together. We went mini golfing and to the Pima Space and Air Museum. We also played Rock Band (my dad LOVED it) haha even though he was awful at it. It was a fun time and I am so lucky to have a great family!

 My parents at the McKale Center
 The Stadium where Drew plays 
 My mom on campus :)
 Drew and I at Texas Roadhouse
 My parents
 my dad and i 
 my mom and i 
 at the arcade
 minigolfing
 drew and my dad
 mom
 the boys :)



 love her so much
 and him too :)
 playing rock band at my aunt Jan's house (she is in the purple)



 rocking out!!

 drew by the smallest plane







my cute cousin brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment